Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bumbo

(Ok, so I've put the washing in now - short cycle so I can still go for a walk)

We have a bumbo for little t, and I love it. It's a big and soft and plasticy chair, and has a little table addition so I can feed t in it. The only thing I need to do is find a place in the kitchen for it, because I like to have little t watch me doing stuff and at the moment it's pretty precarious (don't tell Big S ok!)

Oh, the other thing about the bumbo is that little t is, um, too little for said chair. He's currently only just over 13 pounds, which is about 3 pounds off the average for a nearly 7 month old...

... developmentally he's A OK, just a little wee is all. We suspect that the less efficient, but more fattening formula may address that issue, but we're not too concerned yet.

He should be waking up very shortly, will have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment