Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sleepy boy

Little t has been so sleepy as of late, that he hasn't really been making it to the 2 hour mark that I would expect. I wonder if he's having a growth spurt. He ends up sleeping a good 4 hours a day, and 11 hours at night

This compared to his friend little c, who currently sleeps in toto just over an hour during the day.

I've also found that, because of the extended feeding time, combined with the normal daily chores and the reduced wake time, that I simply haven't had the one on one time that I would like. I've left him sitting on his own much more than I feel I should.

Don't get me wrong, he does like entertaining himself, but he's actually a little too good at it. He's not developing the social skills, or the language skills that he's going to need. (and for that matter he's not moved on from rocking forward from sitting position to crawling yet either)

All these desires that a Dad has, when really all I should be doing is providing him with love and attention. You go little guy, and work things out in your own time.

No comments:

Post a Comment