Friday, September 11, 2009

Started Weaning

And Tallin is just not interested. It's not that he doesn't like it, he just isn't interested. I imagine the internal conversation in his head (assuming he's very advanced and actually has language in his little skull) is something like

"OK, fine, I'll eat some of this pumpkin stuff"
"Happy now? I ate it all up, barely razzed any. What?! More? Jeez, when does this stop?"
"Hang on, that was carrot, what's going on here? Are you trying to make it more interesting? Well, FAIL, can't I just play with the spoon?"
"What's this over here? A remote!!! awesome, can I play with that? Nope? You want me to eat more? Just give me the freaking milk and I can get it all over with, these solids are such a waste of time"

So, after 20+ minutes of boredom he's finally finished his meal. No complaining, just not at all interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment